Monday, November 7, 2011

CCCC: Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges ** NEW **

I had a great last week!  Here are the reasons why...

1.  My online orders from Peachy Keen Stamps and PaperTrey Ink has finally arrived.  It took almost two weeks even on USPS Priority Mail but the wait is all worth it.  If you've seen my previous posts, you can see how much I am loving my new PKS Christmas themed stamps.  I have not started playing with my PaperTrey Ink goodies yet as there is some assembly required for proper storage of the stamps.  But once I am also set, you'll surely see new creations from me using them. :)


We are also expecting another package to arrive from Amazon with some Cricut Expression Cartridges that Hubby Cookie ordered for me (aw.. am I a lucky Wifey or not??).  It's a holiday today here in Singapore so it is unlikely to arrive at the doorstep today.  Hopefully tomorrow... (cross your fingers with me!)

2.  Also, I am currently working on some design samples for Hubby Cookie's colleagues wedding invitations. Last Saturday, we went to a local arts and crafts store called ArtFriend in Buona Vista to source out raw materials for the invitation - paper, envelopes, etc.  They also sold Copic markers but I had to control myself from getting new markers as it's not really what I came there for.  Copic marker shopping is for some other time. ;)

3.  Last week, I sent out an application to the Design Team call for a new cardmaking challenge blog called Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. On Saturday, I heard back  from Angie (the owner of the challenge blog), with some great news.  I made it, and she's offering me a DT slot!!! Woohoo!!!  This will be my first DT experience so I am totally excited! :)

So, if you look at the right side of your screen, you'll find my shiny and new Chocolate, Coffee & Cards DT Badge.  Well, what the heck, I'll post it here, too. :)

Grab the DT Badge

I hope you'll join the fun at this new cardmaking challenge.  The first challenge is coming up very soon so do visit us often, better yet, be our follower! :)



I am having one happy week and I can't wipe off the big grin on my face. Hopefully the good news will keep rolling in...  And I hope everybody else reading this blog post has a great week ahead of them as well. :)

Keep safe! :)

It's me,

0 Cookie Thoughts: