Sunday, November 27, 2011

Challenge Entry: 365 Cards - Day 271 - Keep It Simple

A quick and easy card done under 30 minutes! :)

This card is for 365 Cards' Day 271 challenge which is to keep it simple using only these elements on the card.


Cardstock base, 1 patterned paper, 2 embellishments, and a sentiment - that's all you can have on your card.


And so here is my take.




The DP I used is from American Crafts I Do collection.  The ribbon is also American Crafts.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.  Then I popped a cute little baby shoe charm from All About Scrapbooking to match my sentiment.

More challenges:
1. Meljen's Designs - Twine
2. Lollipop Crafts - B for... Brown
3. Deep Ocean Challenge - C as ... Charm
4. Moxie Fab World - Pay It Forward Challenge - National Day of Encouragement

Thanks for looking! :)

It's me,

6 Cookie Thoughts:

Sonia said...

Hi Jennie
YOU did a beautiful card, love the dp.. GREAT Job!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good Luck!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

This is cute! Wonderful job with the B is for challenge!
Thanks for linking up with us at Lollipop Crafts!
;)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the dp you used and your clever use of twine.


Thank you for joining our TWINE OR STRING challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~
** Check out my blog candy **

DoBea A. said...

Beautiful card!Love the way you put the ribbon through the sentiment label!! Thank you for joining us over at 365 cards this week!!!

Cyndi said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Pay It Forward Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)