Saturday, November 12, 2011

Challenge Entry: Baby Boy Card

I finally got to play with the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge on my Cricut Expression and the Peachy Keen face stamps.  And I am so pleased with how my project turned out.



Close up!  Smile baby! :)


Card base: PapertreyInk
DP: Pebbles New Addition
Cardstock: American Crafts
Ribbon: American Crafts
Pearls: KaiserCraft Jewels
Sentiment: PapertreyInk Daily Designs Sentiments set
Punches: EK Success

I also made a matching Baby Girl card which you can find here. :)

I am entering this project to these challenges.
1. Scrapbook Sisters - Challenge 59 - Baby, Baby
2. Bearly Mine Challenges - One For The Boyz
3. Anything Goes - Challenge 53 Stitches
4. Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge 119 - Stitching




It's me,

5 Cookie Thoughts:

Tamara Morton said...

Wonderful card I love the image.

Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Posh Cat Crafts
Hugs
Tamara
Anything goes DT

dragonllew said...

Great card tahnks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
Jenny x

coldwaters2 said...

Terrific card so cute and adorable, thank you for joining us at Bearlymine challenges.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card..... sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at BMD this week…and good luck.....

Hugs
Judith

tiggertastic said...

such a sweet make
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft