Saturday, November 12, 2011

Challenge Entry: Baby Girl Card

I finally got to play with the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge on my Cricut Expression and the Peachy Keen face stamps.  And I am so pleased with how my project turned out.


Close up! Smile my pretty baby! :)



Card base: PapertreyInk
DP: Echo Park Gingham Gaby
Cardstock: American Crafts
Ribbon: American Crafts
Pearls: KaiserCraft Jewels
Sentiment: PapertreyInk Daily Designs Sentiments set
Punches: EK Success

I also made a matching Baby Boy card which you can find here. :)

I am entering this project to these challenges.
1. Scrapbook Sisters - Challenge 59 - Baby, Baby
2. Crafty Sentiments - New Baby Challenge
3. Anything Goes - Challenge 53 Stitches
4. Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge 119 - Stitching



It's me,

3 Cookie Thoughts:

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh how cute, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Tamara Morton said...

Really cute love both your cards
Thank you for joining us at Anything goes
Hugs
Tamara

Unknown said...

Awww how fun and so cute, love this. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. xx