Sunday, November 13, 2011

Challenge Entry: Hello Card

Here's a "Hello" card this time.  It's been a while since I did one, so here it goes...


I keep it simple in design as well as in the colour tones I used.

Card stock: PapertreyInk
DP: Graphic45
Sentiment: Chipboard Sticker letters from Papermarket
Stamp: Inkadinkado

I am entering my card to these challenges.
1. 365 Cards - Day 257 - The 3 S's - Pam's S's were Sponging (which I did on the edges of the Kraft cardstock) and Stickers (the chipboard letter which was my sentiment).  My S is stamping which would be the flowers.

2. Moxie Fab World - 365 Cards Week - The Pay It Forward Challenge - This is my card for the "World Hello Day" category.



It's me,

2 Cookie Thoughts:

DoBea A. said...

What a pretty card! So simple and sleek!!! Thanks for joining us over at 365 Cards!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Pay It Forward Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)