Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Challenge Entry: Joyeux Noel

"~ It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.. ~"

That's my LSS since a few days ago.  It must be obvious with all the Christmas-theme cards I've been making. And here's another one.  This one's a bit more "mature" in terms  of my paper and embellishment choices.

I hope you like it! :)


Zoom in on the details of my card.




I am entering this card to these challenges.
1. Mojo Monday 214 - Contest

     I really enjoyed working with this sketch.

2. Lexi's Creation Challenge #52 - Charming

     The Santa Claus with the Christmas Tree embellishment is actually a charm.  I tied the red Baker's twine through the hole.

3.  Allsorts Challenge - Anything But Square
4.  Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (Plus a bit of bling if you want)
5.  Little Darlings Challenges - Challenge 10 - Not Square
6.  Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog - Rectangle
7.  The Pixie Cottage - Challenge #54 - Make a Christmas Card
8.  Papertake Weekly - First Christmas Card
9.  Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge 59 - Anything Christmas Goes
** TOP TIP **
     I layered sheer ribbon over my DP.  It added a nice sort of whimsical effect.






It's me,

13 Cookie Thoughts:

Unknown said...

This card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
i hope to see you in the next challenge.
Francy

Hannelie said...

Lovely creation!

Louise said...

Hi!
This is simply gorgeous :) Beautiful through and through!

Thank you so much for joining us at LD Challenges this fortnight
Welcome back!
Hugs

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Your card is gorgeous!! Totally full of Christmas goodness! Thanks for sharing your work with us at The pixie Cottage! xxx Steph

Glenda Atkins said...

That is one beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lexi's Creations this week. Love the unique charm, wonderful!

Jill said...

gorgeous christmas card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely tip and it works well. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Jill said...

I love this christmas card, really beautiful. Great details!
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my anything but a square challenge. Good luck in the draw and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Jill

Mummylade said...

I love the banner shape on the card. Thank you so much for participating in our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Crystal said...

This card is wonderful, love the layout & the pretty colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining in our fun over at Paper Sundaes this week.
Love those embellishment and such a fabulous design too.

Lisa Minckler said...

I don't like your card...I LOVE IT!!! The elements are so perfectly sized and placed that each gets their own space to shine and your little embellishments couldn't be more pretty. The TIP for the ribbon is a FABULOUS idea. I really love the shabby chic of it. :)
Thanks so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Lisa xx

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful card! Love the addition of the sheer ribbon. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!