That's my LSS since a few days ago. It must be obvious with all the Christmas-theme cards I've been making. And here's another one. This one's a bit more "mature" in terms of my paper and embellishment choices.
I hope you like it! :)
Zoom in on the details of my card.
I am entering this card to these challenges.
1. Mojo Monday 214 - Contest
I really enjoyed working with this sketch.
2. Lexi's Creation Challenge #52 - Charming
The Santa Claus with the Christmas Tree embellishment is actually a charm. I tied the red Baker's twine through the hole.
3. Allsorts Challenge - Anything But Square
4. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (Plus a bit of bling if you want)
5. Little Darlings Challenges - Challenge 10 - Not Square
6. Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog - Rectangle
7. The Pixie Cottage - Challenge #54 - Make a Christmas Card
8. Papertake Weekly - First Christmas Card
9. Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge 59 - Anything Christmas Goes
** TOP TIP **
I layered sheer ribbon over my DP. It added a nice sort of whimsical effect.