Friday, November 18, 2011

Challenge Entry: Let It Snow

I tried a new technique today, as called for by a few of the challenges this week.  It's called "Spotlighting".  It's when you try to highlight a specific area of a stamp.  And this is my take. :)


Spotlighting technique on spotlight. :)


Let me know how I did. Thanks for dropping by!

Submitting my card creation to these challenges.
1. 365 Cards - Day 259 - Try a Technique
2. Crafty Sentiments - Spotlighting Technique
3. Craft Your Passion - Challenge #84 - Let It Snow
4. Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge #120 - Tic Tac Toe - I chose Red-Any Christmas Sentiment-Ribbons



It's me,

5 Cookie Thoughts:

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card and I love your shaped spotlights that is a fab idea and 1 I will try and rememeber! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Anonymous said...

oh gorgeous card.. love the way you spotlighted the tree and the scarf :)

Renee said...

Thanx for joining us this week at Incy Wincy. Love that digi!! Hope to see you again next week.
Hugs-
Renee

Victoria said...

Fab card and love your take on spotlighting. Will have to try that! Thank you

Unknown said...

Fantastic card, love your spotlighting :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx