Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Challenge Entry: Sketchy Thursdays 10.27

Here's my take on the latest sketch challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays.


I used one of my favorite photos taken during our wedding on 11 September 2010.  This one was taken at the grand staircase of the Sofitel Philippine Plaza.




A closer look at the details of my layout.  




Layout Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey - Curio Cotton, Prima - Reflections Paper Pack
Title: American Crafts (Glitter Foam Thickers) - Fancy
Flowers: Prima
Brad: We R Memory Keepers
Baker's Twine: Sew Easy Fancy Floss
Chipboard Text: Me & My Big Ideas - Ellen - Wedded Bliss
Photo Corner: KCK Craft
Foam Tapes: KCK Craft
Sketch: Sketchy Thursdays 10.27





Other challenges for this project:
1. Totally Paper Crafts - Glitter It!

     For my sentiment, I used glittery foam letters.  And the brad is glittered, too. :)

2. Sentimental Sundays - Birth Flower

     I am born in the month of March.  Daffodil is the birth flower for March.  The DP I used for this layout captures the colour tones of the daffodil blossom.


3. Little Red Wagon - Inspiration Pic
     
     The yellow flowers are present on the DP I used for my layout.  And no wedding is complete without a pretty cake, right? :)




     I have some sparkly and glittery foam letters on my LO! The brad is glittery, too. :)

It's me,

6 Cookie Thoughts:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is awesome, thanks for sharing!
hey, Pixie Dust Paperie November giveaway starts now, we have 4 prizes this month, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! GORGEOUS photo! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Yeager said...

Beautiful page and that photo is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful card hun! Thanks for joining us this week at Papertake Weekly! xxx

Jill said...

beautiful scrapbook page thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

HandmadebyTLC said...

This is brilliantly designed and I love the colors too! Perfect for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week, hope you join us again today for our new Wedding Challenge and good luck!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise
PW if you collect candy, visit here http://handmadebytlc.blogspot.com