Thursday, November 17, 2011

Challenge Entry: Sketchy Thursdays 11.10

Here is my take on Sketchy Thursdays 11.10.  I entitled it "Sweet Bride" where I tried to capture the details of my wedding.

Dominant colour is fuchsia, a deeper shade of my favourite pink! :)  My wedding gown had nice beadwork and lace, which I also incorporated in my layout with the pretty sheer ribbon with damask pattern.  Plus the flowers, and it's perfect!




Close up.



I hope you like it! :)

Oh, and here's the original  sketch.



Also entering this to the Go Fish Challenge.







It's me,

5 Cookie Thoughts:

Tessa Buys said...

Oooh, I love that damask ribbon! Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

Rosie said...

This is beautiful! Love the stamping on the page!

Anonymous said...

VEry cute... lovely ...

thanks for playing with us at Go Fish CHallenge!!

Ivette_DT

Kate said...

Beautiful LO. Love it.


Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kate

C Stephens said...

Wonderful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at GoFish!