Sunday, November 20, 2011

Challenge Entry: Thank You ATC

Here's a card of thanks.  I played with an ATC this time and used it to decorate my card.  It's my first time to try it out, and it turned out okay. :)

Here it goes.



Entering my card to these challenges.
1. 365 Cards - Day 263 - ATC on a Card
2. 2 Sisters Challenge - Let it Sparkle - I have bling on my card.  Plus the brad I used for the flowers are also glitter-y. ;)
3. Kaboodle Doodles - Thanksgiving
4. Sentimental Sundays - Thanksgiving/Thank You
5. Incy Wincy - Challenege #121 - Colour Challenge


6. The Pixie Cottage Challenge - Challenge #96 - Family Thankfulness

It's me,

7 Cookie Thoughts:

MrsD07 said...

GORGEOUS!! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow..its absolutely gorgeous!! Just perfect :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Bente said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.
Hugs, Bente

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

wHAT a sweet car! Love the twine wrapped on your card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Thanksgiving Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny! Love your card and how you used the bakers twine! Thanks for joining us this week at Kaboodle Doodles!

Tameko said...

Beautiful ATC/Card. Nice colors & design. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous love the addition of the twine thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x