Monday, November 28, 2011

Guest Designer: Lexi's Creations - Challenge #54 - One for the Lads

I have the honour of being this fortnight's Guest Designer over at Lexi's Creations.  And for this fortnight, the challenge is themed "One for the Lads".

Here is my card featuring the adorable Scruffles! :)


A closer look at Scruffles.


Please join us this challenge at Lexi's Creation and share your projects with us! :)  And if you fancy Scruffle, you can get him as well as hundred other adorable digis at Fairy Dust Crafts online store.

I am entering my little card project to these challenges as well.
1. Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #83 - Make It Masculine
2. Craft Your Passion - Challenge 86 'Tis The Season



It's me,

6 Cookie Thoughts:

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card love the image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft your Passion.xxx

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Jenny. Just love your teddy bear. I'm a big softie for bears. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion 'Tis the Season Challenge this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Docerela said...

Cute puppy! tfs


Catarina

Shan said...

Super cute card! Thank you so much for joining our "Tis the Season" challenge at Craft Your passion Challenges this week. I hope you have a wonderful day and good luck.

Shannin :)

Designing with Debbie said...

Super cute cards. I love the coloring. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

Janeen said...

so cute.Thanks for sharing with us at friends of Speedy the cat this week.