Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Guest Designer: Lia Stampz - Challenge #7 - For Men

I won a Guest Designer spot on the Lia Stampz Challenge blog a few challenges ago.

Today,  the card I made for them is now up on their blog for Challenge #7 - For Men.

This is my first GD post so I am totally excited, and I thank the beautiful sisters behind Lia Stampz for giving me this opportunity. :) *hugs for Laura and Lia*


The cards this challenge are featuring Lia's very adorable Harry, which you can purchase over at the Whimsy Stamps store.


And here is my take - a clean and simple for men card focusing on the star of the show, Harry! :)


 Close up on the colouring I did on Harry.


Thank you for dropping by, and do join the challenge at Lia Stampz! :)





It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

coldwaters2 said...

This is totally ACE, that image is both fab and fun, the design is perfect, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes a real sweetie challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card..... sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at BMD this week…and good luck.....

Hugs
Judith

tiggertastic said...

such a fun card
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft