Friday, November 18, 2011

LO Project: Christmas Greeting Cards with Echo Park's Season's Greetings Paper Pad

I just want to share these two Christmas Cards I made using the festive papers from Echo Park's Season's Greetings Paper Pad.

Card #1 - Joyeux Noel

I used a Mojo Monday sketch for this card.  I added buttons and charms that complement the festive colours of the papers I chose from the pad.  The sentiment is from PapertreyInk.


Card #2 - Joy to the World

This one I kept really simple.   I want to keep the focus on the pretty papers.  The dominant colour here is red which I kept going on with the red rhinestones on the diecut tag for the sentiment and the fringed ribbon.  The sentiment is from PapertreyInk. The candy cane button adds some interest without taking the focus off the DPs.


I really enjoyed creating with the papers from this set.  Especially how the designs on both sides of the paper coordinate very well.   I am looking forward to creating more out of this paper set and try out other designs/layouts so keep posted! :)


It's me,

1 Cookie Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Love your cards!! You rocked the Echo Park!!