Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Saturday, February 18, 2012

2 Sisters Challenge: Challenge #79 - Stitching (Real or Faux) sponsored by Robyn's Fetish

Are you ready for another challenge at the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog? :)

This week, we are doing a "STITCHING" challenge.  Real or faux, it's your choice.  And we are sponsored by Robyn's Fetish! :)


I haven't really got the hang of real stitching on cards.  So I am doing faux stitching for my card for you this week. Here it is... 


Oh, it's another of my aperture/window cards. 



Close up on the wonderful digi image.  I used Cabin in the Woods.



I hope my little handiwork inspires you.  Do join us this week, we look forward to seeing your projects!

- o0o -

I am also entering my card into these challenges.

1 - The Stamping Boutique - Stitching
2 - Tuesday Throwdown - Entwined

It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

Debbie said...

Now that is clever! Good luck at The Stamping Boutique Stitching Challenge!

DebbieM

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Wow what a gorgeous creation, i love you have made it an aperature, just prefect. Thanks so much for playing in our stitching challnge at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE THIS TIME:)

Julia said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs,
Julia

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Jenny, cute
thanks for joining our challenge over at the Stamping Boutique
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT