Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Friday, February 10, 2012

CCCC: Challenge # 6 - Colour Challenge Sponsored by Bugaboo

Here's to another creative fortnight at the Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge Blog.  Can you believe we are now running Challenge # 6.

This fortnight, we are having a colour combo challenge!  Fun!


And once again, Bugaboo provided us with wonderful images to play with. :)


I have Dottie to play with this round, and she's bringing you a sweet treat, with lots of attitude, of course!  Here is my card.


My card showcases Bugaboo's Baking Dottie.  I used a quite fitting sentiment from PaperTreyInk. *giggles* Card stock from AC.  The fab DP is from KI Memories. Puncher from EK Success.  Ribbon from my local crafting store. Card base is kraft.

- o0o -

I am entering my card into these challenges.
1. 365 Cards - Day 344 - Marvelous Markers
2. Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Valentines and Love
3. Paper Play Challenges - Love Letters
4. My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - It Must Be Love
5. Simon Says - Love is in the Air
6. Crafty Sentiments - Let's Get Girly






It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Gemma said...

Fantastic card sweetie...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sarah said...

sweet card, love your fun image and fab colours, thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet challenges, hugs, Sarah x

Jill said...

fantastic card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx