Sunday, March 11, 2012

365 Cards: Day 11 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Pam Maas)

How's everybody's weekend coming along?  It's a Sunday, and for 365 Cards Challenge fans, it is time for a Super Sketchy Sunday challenge!

This week's sketch is another fun one from Pam, and you are invited to create with it!



And here is my "berry" sweet interpretation of it.


I used Kraft cardstock as card base.  The DP is from DigiDoodleBug. Pink cardstock from AC. The sentiment is from PTI stamped in using Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I cut the shape with my Cricut Expression.  The scalloped circle is punched out using an MS puncher. The buttons and trim are from a local craft store here in Singapore.

I hope you have been inspired. Check out the rest of the cards by the Super Sketchy Sunday ladies.


Then it's your turn to link up your projects to the 365 Cards Challenge Blog - Day 11 - Super Sketchy Sunday!

It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What a fun take on the sketch, love those colors together.

Rose said...

oh this is sweet!!! love the colors and those tiny pompoms :)

wendipooh13 said...

such a pretty card!!!! LOVE the pom poms and yummy cherries!!!

Dana said...

I LOVE that cute cherry paper Jenny, and those sweet pink buttons are darling. Great card.