Sunday, March 4, 2012

365 Cards: Day 4 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Pam Maas)

I am so excited to be sharing my card with you today for a couple of reasons.

The first reason, and a most special one, is this is my first being a DT member at the 365 Cards Challenge Blog. And I am really excited about it! I can't imagine making it on the team.  I just used to submit my card as entries to the daily challenges, and now, my card will actually be on the blog post with the hope to inspire fellow cardmakers.  :)

Another reason is, as most of my dear friends know, March is my birthday month and this birthday card would be something I'd be happy to receive on my special day! It's festive, and it's fun. :)

Okay, enough talk, here is my card for 365 Cards - Day 4 - Super Sketchy Sunday.


 Here's a few close up shots of my card creation.


The DP I used is from Websters Pages - Sunday Picnic and Everyday Poetry collection pack. The ribbon is from The Paper Studio.  The digi stamp is Baking Dottie from Bugaboo which I coloured with Copics.  The stamped sentiment is from Hero Arts.  The punches are from Martha Stewart.  And the sketch is, of course, by the the talented Pam Maas.


I hope you enjoyed this card and you are inspired to create your own to link up to today's sketch challenge! :)





It's me,

8 Cookie Thoughts:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Welcome to the crew, I'm sure you'll inspired plenty of people with your fabulous creations. Are you bringing cake to me????

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh love the image and sentiment!! I'm ready for cake too!!! super cute.

Dana said...

Those layered punched borders are awesome! I love how festive this card is. Match is my BD month too! *wink*

Dana said...

MARCH...not match...*sigh*

Anonymous said...

such a fun and sassy card!!! Love to have that cake :)

Jovan said...

OMG...this card is so super cute!

Unknown said...

What a great card, Jenny Jean! Congrats for being on Pam's team - she's a doll!!

Rose said...

sorry i am a week behind!!

such a fun card and it is so wonderful to have you on the team girl :)