Sunday, March 11, 2012

Challenge Entry: Hello Card with Simpy Anya

I am so excited to find my The Greeting Farm rubber stamps order in the mailbox this week.  I ordered a few pieces after working with one of their digis for a DT card I made for the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog.

One of my purchases included TGF's new stamp release - Simpy Anya.


And here's what I made using this adorable little rubber stamp and some leftover bits of kraft cardstock and Bazzill Basic DPs.  The ribbon is American Crafts. The sentiment stamp is Hero Arts.  The bling is from a local DIY store here in Singapore. I used Copics to colour Anya. :)


Close up time!



I would like to enter my card into these challenge.
1 - Splendid Stamping with TGF - Mad About You
2 - Stacy's Stash Challenge at Sketches4All
3 - Card Patterns - Sketch 156
4 - Totally PaperCrafts - My Favourite Things - I am so in love with rubber stamps.  And my favorite tool to use in my crafting is the Cricut Expression.  
5 - Make it Monday Linky Party # 80
6 - Paper Sundaes - Feminine Flair
7 - Penny Black and More - March Challenge - Springtime






It's me,

14 Cookie Thoughts:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous card - love the bright, vibrant colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Anne said...

A bright, cheery card, sweet little image too
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and good luck
Anne x

loz said...

Your card and colouring are Beautiful Jenny. Saw this on MIM. Loz

Michelle said...

Hi Jenny

Oh this is just gorgeous!! It's always exciting to ink up a new stamp isn't it. Your colouring is just fabulous.

Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make It Monday.

Michelle :o)

Peanut said...

Your colouring is fab! Glad I caught you on MIM#80.

Unknown said...

Oh this is so cute! Absolutely love the stamp, she is adorable and love the vibrancy of the papers you've used! Gorgeous! So glad I saw this on MIM!
Nat -x-

Stamping Shanni said...

Your colouring is divine and I just love your layout! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Stamping Shanni

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Country Mouse said...

This is so pretty! I love your layout!
I found you Make It Monday! I'm #61. :)
audrey

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute! I like how you shaded her skintone. The multiple layers are perfect. It caught my eye on MIM! Thanks, for sharing.

Rosie Gustafson said...

Very cute card. Thank you for sharing on MIM.

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the cute image and your perfect colouring .love the shapes behind her too .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I love this image. You made a great purchase..
I saw your work on MIM Thanks for Sharing!!

Linby said...

Great card and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts this month.
Lynn x
DT