Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Challenge Entry: New Mommy Card

I am just so in love with these adorable The Greeting Farm images.  Here's another card from me, a shaped one this time.  And I used an image from the Mom & Dad set.


I am sure you agree that this mommy image is just darling!  Here's a close up.


Here's a rundown of the materials I used on my card.  The paper is from Sei.  The card base is American Crafts. The ribbon is American Crafts.  Shapes are cut with my Cricut Expression. The image is coloured with Copics.

And I used a sketch from Page Maps for a Sketch4All challenge by Fia.  Here's the original sketch which I slightly modified.


Some challenges for my card.
1 - Top Tip Tuesday - Stitches (Real or Faux)
2 - Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge - Mothers Day
3 - Paper Sundaes Challenge - Feminine Flair
4 - Crafty Catz - Mother's Day or Special Lady
5 - PaperTake Weekly - Anything Goes
6 - Tuesday Throwdown - New Life
7 - Lexi's Creations - Mothers Day
8 - Penny Black and More - March Challenge - Springtime
9 - PaperCrafting Journey - Anything Goes



It's me,

10 Cookie Thoughts:

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Beautiful job! This is perfect for the Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday and I sure hope you join us again tomorrow! Best of Luck

Hugs
Tammy Louise

fotografia panoramica said...

Beautiful job! I loved

NanaConnie said...

Adorable entry, Jenny! Love that sweet image and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for entering our Tuesday Throwdown "New Life" challenge this week. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT

carol said...

super card, love the orange ribbon, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

Helen Berry said...

Really adorable little card! Fabulous colouring too. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week :)

brenda said...

A lovely bright and sunny card jenny, perfect for your theme.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More this month, good luck with all the great prizes on offer and hope you will join us again.

B x

Annette said...

Oh she's just adorable. I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Annette xx

Janette said...

Oh this is so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Christy Beans said...

This is a terrific shaped card - lovely bright colors and that's such a cute TGF image! =) Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at PCJ! ~Christy

Linby said...

You are right it is "darling" love it. I have been trying to see it for some time, blogger is playing up!
Thanks for joining in again at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts this month.
Lynn x
DT