Sunday, August 19, 2012

365 Cards: Day 172 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Pam Maas)

Are you ready for another Super Sketchy Sunday at the 365 Cards Challenge blog?  Okay, here's your sketch for this week!


I stuck really close to the sketch this time, using a DRS Designs Rubber stamp. And here is what I came up with.



Yes, I know it's another Christmas card. The Christmas spirit arrived early for me this year! LOL! :)  I hope this inspires you to start on your Christmas cards early, too...

Now, I am sending you off to visit the rest of the Sunday Girls to see what they have in store for you this week.




After all those lovely projects, it's your turn to make your own and link it up to the challenge blog. We look forward to seeing all your takes to the sketch. :)

~o0o~

Some challenges for my card:
1. My Time To Craft - Christmas in August
2. Paper Crafting Journey - Happy Birthday/Celebrations
3. Papelitos Stamps Challenge - Celebrations
4. PaperTake Weekly - Spots n Stripes

It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

Sheila said...

Lovely card, love the colour combination. Thanks for sharing on MTTC good luck with teh challenge x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation, love the colours & twine!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Rose said...

love the holy on your card :)

Anonymous said...

lovely christmas card and the holly and twine :)