Sunday, November 18, 2012

365 Cards: Day 263 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

Ready to play in this week's 365 Cards Challenge Super Sketchy Sunday?  Here is DT Wendi Robinson's sketch for us this week.


I agree, it's a tough sketch.  But I did give my best to stick to the sketch as much as I could and this is what I came up with. A Christmas card with non-traditional colours.


The tree is from Annabelle Stamps' Gifted Swirls.  I glammed it up with some rhinestones. The colours are inspired by Hubby Cookie's (belated) birthday cake as you can see in this photo! LOL!


Needing more inspiration? Hop on over to the rest of the Sunday girls' blogs. I am sure they have great inspiration for you as well.




After that, link up your own takes to the sketch on the challenge blog. We'd love to see what you create!

365 Cards

Have a fantastic week ahead, 365ers!


It's me,