Sunday, January 20, 2013

365 Cards: Day 20 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

Being a card maker, I am always looking forward to the next big occasion, and we all know what the next one is right after the Christmas holidays...

Glitter Text Generator

With this week's super sketch from DT Wendi, I made a Valentines Day card!  

So... here is this week's sketch to inspire you.


And here is my card for you this week!


I played with an adorable MFT Pure Innocence Stamp - Love You with All my Heart. I coloured them with Copics. I used a pink glitter gel pen for her clip and shoes but the camera didn't render the shimmer nicely, too bad. I had some Doodlebug paper, washi tape, and pearls on there, too.  

Did you like that? I am sure the rest of the Sunday Girls will have something for you to "oooh" and "aaah" over as well...  Visit their blogs!


After that wonderful parade of cards, you should definitely hit the crafting table and make a card to link to the 365 Cards Challenge Blog! We'd love to see what you come up with! :)

Have a great week ahead, 365ers! :)

- o0o -

My card fits the challenges over at -

1. Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge - Valentine's Day/Love & Ribbon
2. Penny Black and More - Love is in the Air

It's me,

5 Cookie Thoughts:

susiestacey said...

Another beautiful card and l love this one the stamp is gorgeous and love the papers you have used.
Thank you for joining in the 'Love is in the Air' Challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

brenda said...

A really lovely creation for our 'Love is in the Air' theme Jenny.

It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge this month, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Mervi said...

Hi
so sweet card and cute image.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more, good luck;-))m

DoBea A. said...

Aww! This is adorable Jenny! I love that heart punched strip!!

Janice said...

Love this! The heart punch and the washi tape are great!