Sunday, January 6, 2013

365 Cards: Day 6 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

Can you believe it, we're already a week into 2013! Wow! How's everybody holding up with their New Year's resolution?  I didn't make any this year, but I do have high hopes for this year...

Let me welcome you back with a fantastic sketch from the 365 Cards Challenge Super Sketchy Sunday.

365 Cards

Are you ready for DT Wendi Robinson's sketch for you this week? Okay, here it goes...


I made "bookmark cards" using this week's sketch.  And the papers from the Webster's Pages Petite Papers - Sunday Picnic & Everyday Poetry are just perfect for them!


I made two of these bookmark cards.  Here is the first one...

You are one of my Favorite Things


Wishing You the Sweetest Things



I decorated the back of the bookmark cards as well using the reverse side of the designer paper, the side with the "big design".  And stamped a short and sweet sentiment on there, too.  Keeps it pretty inserted between the pages of a good book. :)


Do you want to see these bookmark cards in action?  Here you go...



How do you like that? :)

You want to see more? I am sure the rest of the Sunday girls got that covered.




After all that sketchy goodness, we hope you'll link up a project to show us your own take on the sketch. We can't wait to see what you all come up with! :)

Have a fantastic week ahead!



It's me,

0 Cookie Thoughts: