Monday, January 28, 2013

Challenge: Kissy-Kissy Congratulations Card

I am playing with my latest favourite digital image from TGF! This image is just soooo sweet, I can't get enough of it.

So here goes...


The damask/newsprint patterned paper is an oldie (but a goodie) from EP's For the Record by Bella Road collection.

This card is inspired by the challenges over at The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday - Message Me and Anyone for Anya - Damask Trumps Everything.

It's me,

3 Cookie Thoughts:

Rachel Parys said...

Fantastic coloring!!! This is a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

Blankina said...

Lovely papers and wow your colouring on the TGF wedding couple is so pretty!!
I am happy that you have joined our ANYONE FOR ANYA-DAMASK CHALLENGE,
please come back soon,

Hugs Blankina
AFA DT

~amy~ said...

Love your coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Issues!