Saturday, January 26, 2008

Singapore Adventure: Saturday Breakfast

I woke up today feeling a lot better. The two days of resting did me good. And so, I was able to prepare a nice breakfast for us.


Garlic rice is a regular at the Cookie's dining table. And as I have recently learned of the wonders of Sesame Seed Oil, there's something extra to my garlic rice now. ;) I just need to learn to do a really nice sauteéd veggie dish to put my newly found kitchen condiment to full use.


I and my Cookie fell in love with the Tulip cocktails sausages. We just pop them into the microwave straight from the can.


My Cookie wanted some eggs for breakfast. I prepared him an Onion and Tomato Omelette. It has been a while since I last prepared something like this. Fortunately, it turned out quite pretty with the nice blend of colors from the ingredients.


And that was breakfast, which we had at around 11:30 this morning. The same time I took another tablet of Biogesic just to make sure that the fever doesn't return anymore.


As this post is being written, the Cookies are preparing to leave the house to grab some lunch. It has been decided that we'll be having some Chicken Rice at the Loy Kee Best Chicken Rice restaurant just down the street.


More post later on our Chicken Rice hunt when we get back. ;)



0 Cookie Thoughts: