Sunday, February 17, 2008

Singapore Adventure: Kayang-kaya Kaya? (Update 1)

As promised in my previous post, here is LO number 2 using Danielle Young's Springtime Feeling Kit care of the Pinoyscrapbooker's Challenge blog. It's entitled Refreshing. Well, as you can see, the photos here depict me and my Cookie enjoying fruit shakes along Orchard Road during our Pre-Valentine's Day date. ^_^


I tried several new techniques with this LO. I finally figured how the drop shadow 3D effect works as well as the paper curling and background erase features of Corel Paintshop Pro X. COOL!!! There's still the first techniques I have learned - cropping and layering.


I am still trying to psyche myself into entering this and the other LO into the Pinoyscrapbooker's Challenge. I don't know if it is worthy enough to be posted on the challenge blog's site. Hmmmm... I'll continue pondering on this. After all, I still have a week 'til last submission date.

0 Cookie Thoughts: