Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kitchen Adventure: Kimchi Fried Rice

One fine morning, after sending Hubby Cookie off to work, I opened the fridge and found leftover rice and kimchi.  So, what do I do with it?  (Drumroll) It's time for a Cookie Kitchen Experiment!

I clicked over to Google and typed "kimchi friend rice recipe."  I found a fairly easy recipe to follow, I just tweaked it as I didn't want any meat in it.  Well, basically, I just want to get rid of the rice and kimchi sitting in the fridge taking up space.  And this is what I came up with -



Instead of red onions, I used challots, as I still have a few sitting in the vegetable tray. 

So, what's the verdict?  Kimchi fried rice... success on the first attempt! :) And being a success, it is now imprinted on a special recipe card in my recipe box. :)


0 Cookie Thoughts: