Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LO Project: A Birthday Greeting for Hazel

I am an advocate of giving gifts that are personally made instead of getting them off the shelf.  After all, as the old saying goes, it's the thought that counts.  And adding a tinge of the gifter's personal touch and taste surely gives it that extra oomph! :)

Here's one I prepared for Hazel on the occasion of her Nth Natal Day last 13 February. :)





The trickiest part of this project is picking out the photo.  I had to decide wether to go for a colored photo (which how this photo comes originally) or a greyscale one.  I went for the greyscale photo.  It adds drama, for one. Hehehe... And it gives the photo more "pop" since everything else is in color.

I had fun working on this project, as it is the first one I did after Lord finally got me a work table! :)

0 Cookie Thoughts: