Sunday, September 23, 2012

365 Cards: Day 207 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Pam Maas)

It's Sunday! And for 365 fans, it only means one thing... It's a Super Sketchy Sunday! :)

Here is today's sketch from Pam.


This week, Paper Pretties is playing along with us.  I chose Pretty Present for my card for you today.



Do check out their shop to see what other fab digis they have for you.

And here is my card - another Christmas-y one in fact!


Visit the rest of the Sunday girl's blogs to check out their projects using this week's sketch and their chosen Paper Pretties digi.




We look forward to seeing your projects on the blog! Link it!

Enjoy your Sunday and have a great week ahead! :)

- o0o -
Other challenges for my card.
1 - PaperPlay Challenge - Choose a Holiday - Christmas! My favourite holiday of the year! :)


It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great use of the presents!

Anonymous said...

Love your Christmas card... Love your colourings on the pressie :)

Rose said...

beautiful card and i love your coloring :)

Sheri said...

AH! My favorite holiday too...and your card it just beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at PaperPlay Challenges!! :)