Sunday, September 30, 2012

365 Cards: Day 214 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Pam Maas)

Hello, Sunday! Hello, dearest 365ers! Ready for another fun sketch from Pam...? Here it goes!



This week at the 365 Cards, we give a big welcome to EAD Designs! They sent us great products to work with and it was tons of fun.  I chose Fancy Frames -

Fancy Frames

And here is my take... I hope you love it as much as I do... It's a one layer card with lots of washi goodness, a first for me! :)



Did you like that?? I hope you did! :)

Check out the other Sunday girls' projects. I am sure they will blow you away!




And the end of that inspiration tripping, get to work and link up a project! A great price package from EAD Designs is up for grabs to a random player this week.

Oh, and we also welcome our new 365 designers on board! Congratulations to Yvonne, Janice and Eesha for making the cut! :)

- o0o -

More challenges for my card.
1 - Totally Paper Crafts - Pretty Pastels
2 - Deep Ocean Challenge - More than 2 Colours
3 - Incy Wincy Designs - Friends

It's me,

3 Cookie Thoughts:

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is totally adorable. Love the CAS design and the frame and pearls. Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab.

Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan x

Anonymous said...

Love your clever card. I think the layout is awesome :)