Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Saturday, September 15, 2012

S4All: Fall Colours Challenge (Sketch from PageMaps)

This month's Sketches4All Challenge is to use this sketch from PageMaps in a creation using fall colours.


That's tough for me as I am more of a "pastel" kind of girl.  But, I did try my best to make it work. And here is my card creation for y'all! :)



I used MFT's Here's the Scoop clear stamps on my card.

Visit us on the Sketches4All community to participate in this challenge. There's a RAK up for grabs for a random entry and of course, lots of love await from  your fellow crafters! :)

- o0o -

Other challenges for my card creation -
1. Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge - Favourite Technique - Paper piecing, stamping and colouring.
2. Really Reasonable Ribbon - Autumn Colours and Ribbon
3. Crafty Catz - Brown & Orange
4. Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
5. Paper Crafting Journey - My Sentiment Exactly!



It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

Winnie and Patty said...

What a wonderful card!!! I really like the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

wannabcre8tive said...

a very pretty card. You did a great job with the fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends.

Pat Garvin said...

Awesome paper piecing job. Looks wonderful. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

jackid said...


This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
Jacki xx