Sunday, December 9, 2012

365 Cards: Day 284 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

I had a fantastic week this week!  We had our Annual Charity Day at work where we all had to "dress up" for the occasion.  Hubby Cookie and I went as a Hippie Couple. Flower power, baby! :)

We were a hit! :)  Here is a photo of us, taken at the event. Cool much! :)



And having this week's sketch by DT Wendi -



I thought of showcasing a "couple" on my card this week as well... And here is my take -


Close up on my fab image from LOTV stamps! :)


Needing more inspiration? I am sure the rest of the Sunday Girls' got that covered, check out their blogs.


Wendi

After that, pop over on to the blog to link up your own take to this week's sketch.   Crimson Cloud is back to sponsor a lucky player this week with a fab prize package!

365 Cards


It's me,