Sunday, December 23, 2012

Challenge: Gift Packaging

I prepared a little something for my girlfriends who I will be meeting with briefly over a meal during our vacation in Manila.

They are just little trinkets so to add some value and some personal touch, I packaged them nicely like so...


I used Graphic 45 Christmas paper on this one.  The stamps are clear stamps from The Greeting Farm's Sparkling Season and Holiday Blessings sets.


For these, I used Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas paper and some of the leftover scraps from the Graphic 45 holly patterned paper.  The dies were cut with My Favorite Things Sweet Stack Label.  The stamps are clear stamps from CAS-ual Friday Stamps Merry Kiss-mas set.

These are 3.5in x 3.5in squares. It opens like a matchbook.  Sorry, I did not take photo of it opened up.

I hope my little project inspired you today. :)

I am linking up this project to these challenges:

1. The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog - Gift Packaging


It's me,

3 Cookie Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

They will love their package. Thanks for joining us this week at TSB. Good Luck to you. I hope you will join us for our final challenge. :) Patti TSB DT

CraftyGirl said...

Your packages are just darling. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl TSB DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Mrs A. said...

Your gift cards and packaging are brilliant. Hugs Mrs A.