Friday, April 13, 2007

Dinner @ Teriyaki Boy, Greenbelt

April 10, 2007
Teriyaki Boy, Greenbelt 1

The Cookies had a craving for Japanese food. Then I remembered, Teriyaki Boy has just opened a branch at Greenbelt 1. So, it's the best time to check it out.
Since my Cookie was really hungry, we ordered for one Teriyaki Boy Chicken (my Cookie's favorite), California Maki (which they really don't make in Japan), Pork Gyoza, and 3 cups of Gohan (Japanese Rice, or is it?)

And I am a believer of the saying, anything tastes great when y ou are hungry... Hehehe... :P
The picture on the left is a photo of our dinner table. If you noticed, my Cookie uses a spoon and fork. I prefer chopsticks. Well, yes, my Cookie is hungry, you'd probably think this to be the reason why he used a spoon and a fork to eat. But actually, he never uses sticks. According to him, his ultimate "weapon" for eating is a spoon, mine is a fork. A little Cookie trivia there! ;P
A little souvenir photo taken with my Motorola SLVR L7 to freeze this Cookie moment. The resolution is bad, I know. But it is still a great Cookie moment. Hehehe...
Also, compared to the Teriyaki Boy across The Landmark, here, they play Japanese music. ;) But still nothing beats Tokyo! Tokyo!'s rice-all-you-can deal. :P