Sunday, May 20, 2007

Singapore Adventure: Cookie Bye Bye 2

May 16, 2007
Changi Airport, Singapore
It's so sad my Cookie had to go back home. Sigh.
I took him to the airport for his Cebu Pacific flight back to the Philippines. (Thanks Eric for going with us. ) I am getting used to the MRTs and LRTs here just fetching and seeing my Cookie off to the airport.
The Changi Airport lies along the green line of the MRT. From where I am staying, which is close to the Dhoby Ghaut MRT, it requires 2 train transfers. One red line ride going to City Hall Interchange, then switch to the green line to the direction of the Changi Airport. Another transfer to an LRT from Tanah Merah to, finally, Changi Airport.
Here is the Cookies' last photo in Singapore. Sigh. I really miss my Cookie already. Sniff.



3 Cookie Thoughts:

takejiro said...

goodbyes are really sad...don't worry you'll see each other soon enough. malapit lang naman e ^_^

wifeycookie said...

exactly. it is the parting that is difficult. grabe, my phone bills are soaring! hahaha...

takejiro said...

mag-skype ka na mas sulit