Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Singapore Adventure: Me and My Bed

What do you do after work here in Singapore...?
Get your self home.
Find something to eat.
Spend some time to chat with the people you miss.
Plop yourself to bed and get much needed rest.
Because tomorrow, it's the same thing all over again.
These are the times when you just want to lose yourself in sleep.
Because you forget about life, or at least, leave it for a couple of hours.
It's like the pause button on your DVD player.
It is always there, and it is up to you when you want to use it.
And this is when I want to use it...
When I start feeling that I am too far away from home...
When I remember everything that I had to give up being here...
When I realize that though all things have a purpose, they doesn't always serve yours...
Sigh. See you in dream world... My Prince Cookie.

0 Cookie Thoughts: