Thursday, February 5, 2009

Singapore Adventure: 25 Random Things About Me

First posted on my Facebook. ^_^

=================================

1. I just got engaged to my Cookie...
2. on our third anniversary ...
3. last 11 January (111) ...
4. in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
5. Favorite color = pink.
6. I want to travel more.
7. Scrapbooking is my hobby.
8. I want to scrap more... My scrap pile is towering now.
9. I've read all three books of the The Lord of the Rings. Throw in The Hobbit, too.
10. I've never read any of the Harry Potter books.
11. I am engaged to Lord Wilfrando Sy. ;) (can't help putting it on #11)
12. I have met Neil Gaiman in person and had my copy of Coraline signed by him while I waited. ;)
13. I was born on the year on the Monkey.
14. Singapore is the farthest I've been from the Philippines.
15. I am a big fan of the Gilmore Girls.
16. Johnny Depp is my ultimate crush. Sigh.
17. I loooooove Philippine green mangoes and bagoong. *drool*
18. My Cookie loves my meatballs.
19. I own a pink Nintendo DS Lite.
20. Our 7' Christmas Tree is still standing. Still no schedule for dismantling it. :P
21. I can swim, ride a bike, and skate. But I cannot drive.
22. You won't find fresh fingerprints on my badminton racket. Been sitting in the corner of my closet for months!
23. I have been published on Libre back in 2004.
24. My blog: http://coookieadventures.blogspot.com
25. I am watching American Idol S8 while doing this. Bitchy Katrina just got kicked out! Woohoo!!!

0 Cookie Thoughts: