Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2 Sisters Challenge: It's Official!

The new design team for the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog has been officially announced today.  And guess who's in the design team....? Yes, Wifey Cookie! Woohoo!!!



This would be my second DT stint, and I am really excited to work with this talented group of ladies!



 Challenge Coordinator

 Challenge Coordinator/Sponsorship Coordinator




 (aka ~ Maria Vladimirova & Simeon Shaikov) 











Our first challenge as a team will be up on Saturday.  I hope you can join us then!  It is a fun one, we assure you.  :)


It's me,

1 Cookie Thoughts:

Tina Campbell said...

I seen your work through scrapbook sisters spotlight today in an email I received. You do some fantastic work thanks for sharing it with us. I have your blog in my favs now.