Saturday, February 16, 2013

Challenge: Cute Girls Easel Cards

I sent some love across the miles to my dear girlfriends back home in Manila with these cute little easel cards.

Again, when I say cute, I meant using TGF's Anya. :) I just adore her and by the lovely Facebooks posts from my girlfriends, I think they loved her, too.

Here's Simply Anya in green...

 And Princess No. 4 in red...

I hope you liked these little cuties.  Leave me some love. :)

Submitting my project to these amazing cardmaking challenges -
1. TGF Blog - Farm Fresh Friday - To Die For
2. Simply Create Too - For a Female

It's me,

2 Cookie Thoughts:

Rachel Parys said...

These are so adorable!! I love the deep rich colors, and your coloring is great! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Jenny: Your project is beautiful--I love easel cards! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #31 - Mothers [or for a female].

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com