Monday, June 2, 2008

Singapore Adventure: Bump

It is normal for me to get out of bed in the middle of the night for a quick trip to the toilet. But last Sunday, I had a little mishap.
Just as I stepped into the toilet, I had a fit of wooziness. I fell and hit my head on the towel bar. Big ouch. :'( Fortunately, there was not blood, but in the place where I hit my head was a big bump. I want my Mama... Sniff.
Good thing, my Cookie is here to take care of me and my achy bump.
I really have to get this checked by the doctor. But in the meantime, need to sleep right. It has been a very tiring few weeks. Shorthanded and really slumped at work. Sigh.
Can't wait for September when my long vacation is taking place.

1 Cookie Thoughts:

yen said...

hope your bump gets better agad jen! buti na lang andyan cookie mo, me nagaalaga sayo.