Sunday, December 14, 2008

Singapore Adventure: Home Alone

While my Cookie is away, I am loading up on veggies. And today's lunch special was Guinisang Sitaw sa Bagoong. Yum! ^_^

I can hardly remember the last time I have prepared it. But I can clearly remember how my Cookie enjoyed it when I served it to him. And here's my recipe. Well, at least the procedure. The measurements of each ingredient is just however I feel the food should taste like. Hehe...

Here it goes.


1. Heat up some oil in the wok. Add finely chopped garlic and some sliced onion. Add the bagoong.
2. Put in the sliced pork. Keep on stirring until pork is golden brown.
3. Add in the sitaw. If the saute comes too dry, pour in some water.
4. Leave it to cook until sitaw is soft enough.
5. Serve with some steaming rice.


0 Cookie Thoughts: