Sunday, October 14, 2012

365 Cards: Day 228 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Pam Maas)

Hello 365ers!  It is time for another Super Sketch Sunday! :)

Here's your sketch from Pam -


And here is my bright and pastel-y take on this fun sketch.  I hope you like it. :)


Now, it's time to hop on to the rest of the Sunday girls' blogs and check out their creative takes on this sketch.




Enjoy your Sunday and have a great week ahead!

- o0o -
Other challenges for my card.
1 - Top Tip Tuesday - Things with Wings

It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

Rose said...

so pretty and i love the way you used the ribbon :)

Papercrafting Princess said...

Perfect design and sentiment. Love your take on the sketch!

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card, I love the use of ribbons in this way. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Anonymous said...

Love the rows of ribbons on the card... so bright and pretty :)