Monday, October 29, 2012

365 Cards: Day 242 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Pam Maas)

My Sunday post is a bit late this week. Hubby and I had a hectic weekend moving to a new flat. Whew, it's stressful! But it worked out fine. All our things have been packed and moved to the new location.  Here is the view from our doorstep.



Okay, now to showcase my card for you this week for the 365 Card's Super Sketchy Sunday.  Here's this week's sketch from Pam.


And here's my Christmas-themed take on the sketch.  Yes, I turned the sketch upside down! :)


A close up of the fun Christmas stamps from The Greeting Farm which I used on my card. 


If you haven't yet, please do check out the rest of the Sunday girls' cards for more inspiration.  



And then, you must link up your own takes! 

365 Cards

I look forward to visiting all of your cards as soon as Hubby gets the wi-fi up and running at the house! LOL!

- o0o - 
Other Challenges:

It's me,