Friday, March 1, 2013

Challenge: For the Little One

I made a card for this week's Seize the Birthday Masculine Sketch Challenge. I am really enjoying the sketches from them. :)

Here is my card featuring an adorable LOTV image.  I use this little guy a lot for making baby shower and Christening invitations. It's my first time to use him on a birthday card. :)



And here is the sketch.


I hope you like it. Leave me some love. :)

- o0o -

Other challenges for my card -
1. Anything Goes - Make it Manly
2. Lia Stampz - A Child's Birthday

It's me,

6 Cookie Thoughts:

Lesley said...

This is an amazing card Jenny, I love your colouring and the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Janine said...

Such a cute card Jenny. Lovely design papers and great colouring .
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine xx

jimlynn said...

So adorable and simply perfect for a little guy! Precious card!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Lynn

Unknown said...

Such a sweet baby card..he is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday this week.

Stacey Schafer said...

adorable!

Erum Tasneem said...

This is super duper cute Jenny! Thank you for playing with us at Lia Stampz this fortnight. Good luck!