Monday, March 25, 2013

Whimsy Stamps Guest Designer Contest - May 2013


I've been a Whimsy Stamps stalker for a while, and I have always loved looking at the wonderful stamps they have on the store and the fantastic ways the amazing team showcase them.

And every once in a while, I get to thinking, if I do try out to be part of the team, will I make the cut?  So... here is me trying to be bold. I just want to put myself out there and share what I can do.

Hubby Cookie is my number one fan. And I trust him when he says, my cards do actually have some appeal and can pass for great DT projects.

Okay, I'm crossing everything... Fingers, legs, toes, eyes... LOL!

This is a project I made as a DT assignment when Lia Stampz sponsored us over at the 365 Cards Challenge blog.



I enjoy colouring this image and trying to find the perfect papers to match her "beach-y" get up. :)

I am really keen on joining the team even just for a short stint. I would be a real pleasure to work along side fabulous talent.


It's me,

0 Cookie Thoughts: