Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Challenge Entry: Flowers Galore

Here's a flower-y card from me.  I am so excited to finally be incorporating flowers into my cards.  And I used Prima flowers on this card.  That is something new for me.


Cardstock: American Crafts, Popular
Designer Paper: Sei
Stamped Image: Inkadinkado, Hero Arts
Stamped Sentiment: American Crafts
Brad: Sei
Bling: Zva Creative
Flowers: Prima
Ink: Memento, Versafine, StazOn

This card is for the following challenges.
1. 365 Cards - Day 212 - Colourful Background
2. Allsorts Challenge - Week 123 - 5 Flowers
3. Deconstructed Sketch No. 21


Thank you for dropping by.  Do leave me some love! ;)

And while you're here, you might want to have a look at my Cards Gallery for more of my card creations.


3 Cookie Thoughts:

brenda said...

What a fabulously elegant creation.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Mummylade said...

What a brilliant project! Thank you so much for entering it in my flower challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx