Sunday, October 2, 2011

Challenge Entry: Flowers Galore

Here's a flower-y card from me.  I am so excited to finally be incorporating flowers into my cards.  And I used Prima flowers on this card.  That is something new for me.


Cardstock: American Crafts, Popular
Designer Paper: Sei
Stamped Image: Inkadinkado, Hero Arts
Stamped Sentiment: American Crafts
Brad: Sei
Bling: Zva Creative
Flowers: Prima
Ink: Memento, Versafine, StazOn

This card is for the following challenges.
1. 365 Cards - Day 212 - Colourful Background
2. Allsorts Challenge - Week 123 - 5 Flowers
3. Deconstructed Sketch No. 21


Thank you for dropping by.  Do leave me some love! ;)

And while you're here, you might want to have a look at my Cards Gallery for more of my card creations.


2 Cookie Thoughts:

brenda said...

What a fabulously elegant creation.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx