Sunday, November 20, 2011

Challenge Entry: 365 Cards - Day 264 - It's the Thought that Counts

Last card for the day.  A quick and easy card for 365 Cards Day 264 - It's the Thought that Counts.




I cut the "bubble" with my Cricut Expression using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.  I just realised I don't have any "bubble" stamps.  I think I need to get one! Haha.. :)

The image is Amy from Crafty Sentiments.

I am also entering this card to Moxie Fab World's Pay It Forward Challenge - Hello category. :)

- o0o -

Woohoo!!!! That's one week of cards at 365 Cards for me! I have not completed their challenges for a while, but this week I have done it. :)

Here are my card entries for this week..

Day 258 - Super Sketchy Sundays
Day 259 - Try a Technique
Day 260 - Make a List and Check it Twice
Day 261 - Color Scheme
Day 262 - Feeling Grunge-y
Day 263 - ATC on a Card
Day 264 - It's the Thought that Counts





It's me,

3 Cookie Thoughts:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card sweetie :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

DoBea A. said...

That girl is adorable Jenny! Love your card!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Pay It Forward Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)