Monday, December 26, 2011

Blog Candy: CYP Blog Hop - Cookie Adventures' Blog Candy Winners

Thank you for all who left wonderful compliments on my CYP Holiday Havoc Blog Hop Cards.  And as promised, here are the winners of my little treats! :)

Treat #1 - Rhinestone and Pearls

Goes to...

Commenter #3 is Torrey!



I did not get any valid entries for my Treat #2, but I'm keen on giving it away, so I'll just draw the winner out of the commenters here as well.

Treat #2 - 3D Handmade Stickers

Goes to...

Comment #7 is Doreen!

Congratulations Torrey and Doreen! Could you pop me a quick email at jennyjean.lim (at) gmail (dot) com with your mailing addresses, so I can post your treats immediately! :)

Thank you for all my lovely bloggy friends for taking the time to leave me some love during this fun blog hop. :)  

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas holiday! Now it's time to prepare for the year-end festivities. :)







It's me,

0 Cookie Thoughts: