Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Challenge Entry: Yellow Cab Love

Here is my take on the Page Map sketch for the LO Sketch Challenge over at the Sketches4All group.





A closer look at the title and journalling details.


The journalling reads...

"April 4, 2011
It was our first time to visit the newly opened Universal Studios theme park in Singapore.
It took us an entire day to stop and take in all of the attractions.
Hubby Cookie is not fond of roller coasters.
So instead, we just had a go at the fun carousel.
And of course, took tons of sweet photos like this!"


Layout Recipe:
Base - Basic Grey Wander Light Rail
DP - Echo Park Fabric Store, Lily Bee Design Brooch
Cardstock - American Crafts
Title Letters - American Crafts Thickers, MLS Mini Alphabet Stickers
Journalling - Basic Grey Journal Sets Writer's Block, Making Memories Charmed Words
Ribbon - American Crafts
Punches - EK Success
Die cut shape cut with Cricut Expression Storybook cartridge
Mini clothespin, Buttons, Felt Stickers, Twine, wooden Letter blocks from my stash

And here is the original sketch from Page Maps.



I am crossing my fingers as I really want to win that Gingerbread Land kit from Nikki Sivils.  Wish me luck! :)

I would also like to submit my LO project to the following challenges.

     Basic Grey product used : Basic Grey Wander Light Rail DP, Basic Grey Journal Sets Writer's Block 
     Lost and Found items used : felt stickers, buttons, wooden letter blocks










It's me,

1 Cookie Thoughts: